Easy Recipe To Make Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi)
Needing only a few ingredients, this is the simplest and fastest recipe to make cubed radish kimchi!
20-30 mins(+ let it sit for 24 hours)
Can be stored in the fridge up to 2 weeks
– Radish; with 10cm diameter, 10cm thickness (1kg)
– Garlic (200g)
– 7 green onions (56g)
– 1 tbsp of salt
– 6 tbsp of chili powder
– 1 tbsp of minced garlic
– 4 tbsp of fish sauce
– 2-3 tbsp of Plum syrup (add Simple Sugar adequately)
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt (add more if needed)
1. Cut the radish into two. Cut it again to a bite size (approx. 0,7 cm thickness)
2. Mix the radish with 1 tbsp of salt in a bowl and set aside for 15 minutes. Drain the juice from the radish.
3. Chop the garlic to 0,5 cm thickness each and the green onions approx. 3 cm long
4. Mix all the seasonings in one bowl.
5. Pour it into the radish bowl and mix them up well. Put it in a jar and let it sit for approx. a day. Kkakdugi is now ready to eat!
Source: Food Magazine <Super Recipe>