Nutritious low-calories cuisine with lots of mushroom! Ggalbi Jim
Time allocation: 60-70 minutes
Calories: 1009 kcal
In the fridge: 2-3 days
Serves: 3-4 people
– 1 kg Cow ribs
– 6 Shiitake Mushrooms (150g)
– 5 Button Mushrooms (100g)
– 1 Piece of King Oyster Mushroom (80g)
– 5 Walnuts (peeled, 50g)
– 1 Piece of dried chilli
– 1 Pineapple (plus 1/5 Pears, 100g)
– 1/2 onion (100g)
– 3 tablespoons sugar
– 2 tablespoons grated garlic
– 7 tablespoons soy sauce fermentation
– 2 tablespoons Korean Cooking Wine
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut ribs into 4-5 pieces
2. Soak the ribs in the water and cook over low heat and leave to infuse for 2 hours. In between, do not forget to keep adding water.
3. Boil the stew ribs water (6 cups), and put the ribs in while its boiling. Cook with fire for 5 mins. Put the ribs aside, and keep the boiled water of the stew ribs.
4. Slice pineapples and onions and mix it with other seasoning ingredients, blend for 40 seconds. Mix it with the ribs (point #3) and let it permeate for 1 hour.
5. Cut both shiitake and button mushrooms in two. Cut the King Oyster in two too, with 2 cm thickness. Cut dried chili with 0,5 thickness.
6. Combine point #4 with walnuts, dried chili in the rice cooker, then cover and cook on strong fire. After about 25 minutes, it will begin to make a sound and the lid will shake. It means the cuisine is cooked.
7. Cook #6 again in a pot with a strong fire, while putting in the water from the stew ribs for about 5 minutes. Add #5, mix them up, and cook all of them for 5 minutes
Source: Food Magazine <Super Recipe>