Mushroom and Beef Brisket Soybean Paste Stew is a dishes which doesn’t need a side dish.
Cooking time: 30-40 mins
Calories total: 170 kcal
Portion: 2-3 people
Beef brisket (thin) 100gr
2 Shiitake mushrooms (50gr)
2 Oyster mushrooms (50gr)
1/4 Onion (50gr)
1 Small Plastic of Tofu (used in jjigae, 180gr)
10cm of Leek (the white part)
1 Cheongyang green chili
1 Big red chili (optional)
15 anchovies for soup (15g)
2 sheets of Kelp (seaweed), size of 5×5 cm
4 cups of water (800ml)
1/2 tbsp of chili powder
1/2 tbsp of minced garlic
1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
1/2 tbsp of miso (optional)
1 tsp of red chili sauce
Pepper (according to taste)
1. Put all the soup ingredients into a pot with a strong fire until it boils for about 5 minutes.
2. Take the kelp out then boil for another 10 mins. Take the anchovies out then mix all the seasonings and lower the heat.
3. Cut the shiitake mushroom according to its shape with 0,5 cm thickness. Remove the stem from oyster mushrooms then shred it by following the fiber. Cut the onion.
4. Cut the leeks, cheongyang green chilies, and big red chilies. Cut the beef into two parts.
5. Put all the ingredients in steps 3 to the soup with strong fire until it boils, then lower the heat for approximately 2 mins.
6. Put the tofu by cutting it into small pieces. Mix all the ingredients into the soup and let it boil for 2 mins.
Source: Food Magazine <Super Recipe>